ANGELA M. WOOLSEY
221 Washington Avenue, Lancaster, OH 43130
Phone: (740) 438 – 8060 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dedicated and creative Web Designer/Developer with excellent customer service experience record and strong work ethic. Exceptional multi-tasker with an artist’s eye for detail in web page creation and site maintenance. Proficient knowledge of video/audio editing, as well as voice over. Able to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision or in conjunction with an electronic media team.
• Excellent grasp with content management systems such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.
• Knowledge of PHP implementation with web applications.
• Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Dreamweaver
• Artistic feel for layout and design
• Sound familiarity with MYSQL database
• Creative approach to problem-solving skills with ability to take initiative
• High verbal and non-verbal communication skills
Sonny Strait.com – The official website of a professional voice actor/artist. 2003 – 2017
• Oversee overall layout with collaboration and feedback from client
• Provide updates and maintenance on a regular basis
• Assisted with the implementation of ecommerce applications
• Provide ongoing technical support
LancasterPAL.com – A nonprofit organization that focuses on youth activities and community projects. 2009 – 2017
• Host and maintain overall site
• Keep site information and pages updated as necessary
• Convert newsletter into HTML and PDF format
• Shoot and edit promotional videos
• Design newsletters, posters, and various promotional media
• Provide upkeep to social media accounts
JP MORGAN CHASE, Columbus, OH 2016 – 2017
Collected delinquent mortgages payments and offered alternative payment options.
• Engage customers via inbound and outbound calls to discuss the delinquent status of their mortgage loan
• Assure all regulatory requirements are met concerning customer interaction by explaining policies and procedures courteously and patiently
• Maintained confidential of customer non-public information
• Build customer relationships by actively listening and resolving complaints quickly, efficiently, and accurately
• Provides written and verbal responses to customer inquiries as needed
• Communicate information and knowledgeable assistance regarding mortgage loans
• Maintain customer records on servicing platform
ETS, Remote April 2016 – June 2016
Read and rate assignments for Grades 3 through 8 for Texas STAAR Program
• Provided feedback on assignments to students virtually.
• Grow with Google Challenge Scholarship: Front-End Web Developer – Udacity – April 2018
• Bachelors of Technical and Applied Studies – Ohio University – September 2010
• Associates of Electronic Media – Ohio University – March 2005
Dean’s List 2002, 2003
Refreshing 90.9 FM – Lancaster, OH Fall 2014/Winter 2015
Audio Recording, Production Writing, Office Work, Special Events